Conservation Science (NSCI7732)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To understand how the knowledge of genetics and population dynamics can be used to influence conservation and wildlife management decisions.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Applied Science programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: NSCI6745 or NSCI6735 or NSCI6746 or NSCI6738.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1766. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1767. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Applied Science (Animal Management and Welfare), Bachelor of Applied Science (Biodiversity Management), Bachelor of Applied Science (Science Communication).