Adaptive Business Intelligence (ISCG8043)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically review the application of business intelligence in industry, commerce, and research. To comprehensively examine a wide range of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies and their role in achieving adaptive business intelligence.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1407. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1408. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Computing, Postgraduate Diploma in Computing.