Enterprise Network Information Security Management (ISCG8040)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To equip the participants with an in-depth understanding of concepts, standards, procedures and mitigation techniques and tools used in the design, installation and management of enterprise network information security.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Computing programme or the Postgraduate Dilpoma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Co-requisites: ISCG8030 or ISCG8036.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1406. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Computing, Postgraduate Diploma in Computing.