- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide the students with the knowledge and skills necessary to design, develop, configure and maintain the infrastructure of an Internet / Intranet website.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach CompSystems,GDipComp or Dip Information Technology Support to enrol in this course. Restriction for BCS & GDC: ISCG6238. Pre-reqs: BCS & DITS:(ISCG6402 or 6225)&(ISCG5422 or 5242).Coreqs:BCS:ISCG 5237 or 5430.
- Topics include:
Implementing a web server, implementing a mail server, identifying security issues related to the servers, implementing measures that need to be taken to protect the servers
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lab||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2003)|
|16 Oct 17 - 20 Nov 17||Lab||Monday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2003)|
Class: 6129. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Diploma in Information Technology Support, Graduate Diploma in Computing.