- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- The inclusion of a special topic is to allow SCIT to offer courses at this level that deal with current, but possibly transient issues, and that make use of the particular expertise of individual staff members, including visitors. Each special topic offered will be documented either in the form of a standard description using the heading above. Each special topic offered must be approved by the Programme Committee and the Undergraduate Board of Studies and endorsed by the Academic Board.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems or the Graduate Diploma in Computing to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Topics for Advanced Mobile Programming
Platform & Framework basics, User Interface Components, Mobile Devices & Sensors, Design Patterns, Debugging,Networking, Unit Testing & Source Control, UX / UI Principles, Background & Foreground Tasks
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2406. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6161. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Lab||Thursday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Lab||Thursday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (076-1047)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.