- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with practice in the techniques for working in a first level system support role.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach Computg Systms or GDip in Computg or Dip IT Supprt to enrol in this course. Restriction:BCS & GDC: ISCG6224. Pre-reqs: BCS: ISCG5410 or ISCG5424. DITS:ISCG5424. Co-reqs:BCS:ISCG 5237 or 5430.
- Topics include:
theory of IT Help Desk operation, development of personal communication and problem solving skills and application of these skills
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2377. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lab||Friday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (183-1045)|
|20 Oct 17 - 24 Nov 17||Lab||Friday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (183-1045)|
Class: 6131. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Diploma in Information Technology Support, Graduate Diploma in Computing.