Advanced Scholarly Inquiry (ISCG1003)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To select and scope a reseach problem/area, review sources of information and produce a publishable review which also identifies areas for further research.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Doctor of Computing programme to enrol in this course. Co-requisites: ISCG1001 and ISCG1002.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1401. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7519. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Doctor of Computing.