- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with technical knowledge of a wide range of computers and peripheral devices, covering installation, configuring, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach Computing Systems or GDip Computing or Dip in Information Tech Support to enrol in this course. Restriction:ISCG6223. Pre-reqs:BCS: ISCG5400 or 5232. DITS: ISCG5400. Co-reqs:BCS:ISCG5237 or 5430.
- Topics include:
compare, contrast and differentiate a wide range of computer hardware components, configure hardware components, solve and document problems related to computer hardware
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2365. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 2366. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lab||Tuesday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2001)|
|17 Oct 17 - 21 Nov 17||Lab||Tuesday||14:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (183-2001)|
Class: 6119. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6120. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Diploma in Information Technology Support, Graduate Diploma in Computing.