- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide the students with knowledge of concepts and theories related to game design and the ability to analyse games from the non-technical perspective.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Topics include:
Visual Design, Audio Design,Interactive Storytelling, Human Factors, Creative Thinking, Design Problems, Game Design Requirements, Game Genres, Ethics, Cinematography, Prototyping, Conceptual Game Design, Serious Game Design and Designing Fun Experiences
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2388. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
|18 Oct 17 - 22 Nov 17||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (182-1001)|
Class: 6143. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Computing.