- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to analyse, design and document simple and complex information systems using object oriented analysis and design modelling tools, techniques and standards.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach Computing Systems to enrol in this course. Restriction: ISCG6234 or 7132 or7142. Pre-reqs: (ISCG5410 or 5424) & (ISCG5421 or 5236). Co-reqs: ISCG5237or 5430.
- Topics include:
Systems development approaches and methodologies, systems analysis, systems design, UML tools and techniques
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2383. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lab||Wednesday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|
|18 Oct 17 - 22 Nov 17||Lab||Wednesday||12:30 - 15:30||Mt Albert (170-1058)|
Class: 6137. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7908. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems.