- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with the ability to investigate and use advanced techniques that extend the standard software development environment so that the student is competent in approaches required in the development and deployment of software applications for mobile devices.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Computing Systems or GDip in Computing or Bach of Creative Enterprise to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: BCS: (ISCG6414 or ISCG6234 or ISCG7132 or ISCG7142) and (ISCG6421 or ISCG6222). Co-req: BCS & GDC: ISCG6426.
- Topics include:
researching advanced level techniques, building controls and writing advanced level programming applications
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2404. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|28 Jul 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lab||Friday||18:00 - 21:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|20 Oct 17 - 24 Nov 17||Lab||Friday||18:00 - 21:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
Class: 6159. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Creative Enterprise, Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Creative Enterprise, Graduate Diploma in Computing.