ICT Industry Culture (ISCG6432)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with the opportunity to practise, develop and reflect on their professional skills and standards immersed in the corporate culture of a particular IT business. The purpose of this course is to give students a practical experience of employing professional IT skills in a workplace environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ISCG5430 & entry subject to approval of the Programme Leader & a negotiated contract with an approved industrial organisation.
- Topics include:
Career planning, contracts, performance appraisals, time management, problem solving foundations, decision making fundamentals, customer relationship organisational types, intellectual capital management, business and solution modelling, brainstorming
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2389. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6146. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6308. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems.