ICT Customer Service Centre Skills (ISCG6433)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students opportunities to employ customer service skills and to practise, develop and reflect on these in an IT business situation. The purpose of this course is to give students a practical experience of employing professional customer service skills in a workplace environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ISCG5430 & entry subject to approval of the Programme Leader & a negotiated contract with an approved indistrial organisation. Restriction: ISCG6412.
- Topics include:
achieving customer satisfaction, listening and communication skills, telephone skills, technical writing skills, handling difficult customers, problem solving, time management, business skills, team skills, self-management
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2390. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6145. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6309. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems.