- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course explores the best practices and emerging principles for the design & development of cloud-based applications.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme or the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: For BCS: ISCG5421 or ISCG6420. For GDC: ISCG6420 or as approved by the Programme Leader.
- Topics include:
Cloud technologies, core concepts, IaaS
defining infrastructure on demand, SaaS
Applications as Service Compositions in the Cloud, PaaS
Developing Elastically Scalable Applications, Engineering Applications in the cloud, Cloud Computing & the Industry
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2416. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6171. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lab||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
|17 Oct 17 - 21 Nov 17||Lab||Tuesday||17:30 - 20:30||Mt Albert (183-2104)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.