- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To provide students with advanced knowledge, methods, and techniques required for engineering and managing data and database.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Computing Systems programme or the Graduate Diploma in Computing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: ISCG6423 and ISCG6425. Co-requisite: ISCG6426.
- Topics include:
Topics may include
Advanced database concepts (such as XML, Graph, Linked Data), Big Data integration and cleansing , Database performance (such as indexing, parallel and distributed processing), Data administration and other related topics
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2411. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6166. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 21:00||Mt Albert (183-1004)|
|18 Oct 17 - 22 Nov 17||Lab||Wednesday||17:30 - 21:00||Mt Albert (183-1004)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Computing Systems, Graduate Diploma in Computing.