Communication for Development and Social Change (COMM8188)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course explores the development, theory and praxis of communication for social change (CSC). It introduces students to the traditions of employing CSC, the issues that demand alternative approaches to social change, the factors that influence theory and practice, the organization of CSC and in-depth case studies analysis.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of International Communication programme or the Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1395. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of International Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication.