International Media Communication (COMM8174)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course is intended to develop an awareness of the importance of international communication for individuals, societies and governments and to recognise the significance of the flow of communication across national borders. International communication encompasses political, social, cultural and military concerns.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bachelor of Communication (Honours) or Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication or Master of International Communication to enrol in this course
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1394. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5227. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of International Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication.