Industry Practicum (COMM8187)
- 30 (0.25 EFTS)
- To provide students with an opportunity to undertake a practical project relevant to their degree which reflects the graduate profile.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to Bach of Communication (Hons) or PGDip in International Communication or Master of International Communication or Master of Business to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs for MIC: COMM8171 or COMM8176 or Programme Leader approval.
- Topics include:
As negotiated with Programme Leader and Course Coordinator
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1396. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5229. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5452. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Business, Master of International Communication, Postgraduate Diploma in International Communication.