- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop the principles and practice of structural design for steel and timber structures.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisite: ENGG MG5010 or ENGGMG6046.
- Topics include:
1. Wind action on structures
2. Properties and behaviour of steel
3. Design of structural steelwork
4. Connections design for steelwork
5. Properties and behaviour of structural timber
6. Design of structural timber
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5639. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-1064)|
|28 Jul 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lecture||Friday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-1064)|
|18 Oct 17 - 1 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-1064)|
|20 Oct 17 - 3 Nov 17||Lecture||Friday||16:00 - 18:00||Mt Albert (170-1064)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).