- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to develop an understanding of how anthropogenic waste streams impact upon the natural environment and of solutions to mitigate their effects.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Engineering Technology programme to enrol in this course. Restriction: ENGGMG6016.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1825. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Practical||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||FIELD-K9 (FIELD-K9)|
|16 Oct 17 - 30 Oct 17||Practical||Monday||08:30 - 10:30||FIELD-K9 (FIELD-K9)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|17 Oct 17 - 31 Oct 17||Lecture||Tuesday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|26 Jul 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (114-4022)|
|18 Oct 17 - 1 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (114-4022)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Civil).