Construction Administration and Programming (CIBC4134)
- 20.0 (0.167 EFTS)
- To enable the student to apply knowledge and skills in relation to construction methodologies, schedules of quantities, building contracts, tendering processes, work requirements and contract drawings within the context of a construction site operation and a construction contract programme.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Supervisor) programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1964. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5794. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Construction Related Trades (Supervisor).