Exterior Structures 1 (Sem A) (CIBC4106-SA)
- 5.0 (0.042 EFTS)
- To enable to fix and brace wall frames, and fix roof support members.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both CIBC4106-SA & CIBC4106-SB to complete the course.
- Topics include:
The course content covers aspects of Frame and Structure Skill Set 1 and 2 of the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry Specifications.. Refer to the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry Specifications document for guidance on Skill Set content.
Fix, brace and connect Walls (LO1)
- Permanently fix together and brace wall frames and connect them to floor framing or flooring and roof framing.
Fix roofing support members (LO2)
- Roofing support members include purlins, battens and sarking or other substrates.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2462. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6222. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7889. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 8311. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry.