- 5.0 (0.042 EFTS)
- To enable students to use tools and equipment of the trade, and apply appropriate health and safety legislation in everyday construction operations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both CIBC4102-SA & CIBC4102-SB to complete the course.
- Topics include:
The course content covers aspects of Fundamentals Skill Set 1 and 3 of the New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry Specifications
Tools and equipment (LO1)
- Tools and equipment that is used on a daily basis by carpenters
- Health & Safety legislation as it applies to individuals & organisations applied in the context of everyday activities carried out as part of the construction process
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 2458. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6214. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|15 Sep 17 - 22 Sep 17||Workshop||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (307-1004BL)|
|Friday||13:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (307-1004BL)|
|15 Sep 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
|29 Sep 17 - 29 Sep 17||Workshop||Friday||13:00 - 16:30||Mt Albert (115-1023)|
|Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (115-1008)|
Class: 8307. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Carpentry.