- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop students’ understanding of applying algebraic skills and algebraic thinking in a variety of representations and for them to become confident applying algebraic skills in several contexts relevant to pathway.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
In this course, students will become capable of applying algebraic skills and algebraic thinking in a variety of representations and in several contexts relevant to their destination pathway
As such, the course will address the following topics
1. Number and Algebra 2. Patterns, Tables and Graphs
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1444. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 2312. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5272. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 6072. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 4 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (170-2035)|
|25 Jul 17 - 5 Sep 17||Lecture||Tuesday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-2035)|
|26 Jul 17 - 6 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (170-1015)|
|27 Jul 17 - 7 Sep 17||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (170-1008)|
|28 Jul 17 - 8 Sep 17||Lecture||Friday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (115-3016)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3).