- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- This course provides a structured and focused introduction to the Humanities. It draws on selected examples of subject studies and provides further opportunity to conceptualise critical ideas and practice oral and written expression.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate in University Preparation or the Certificate in Foundation Studies (Level 4) to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1649. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5469. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1045)|
|28 Jul 17 - 29 Sep 17||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
|16 Oct 17 - 20 Nov 17||Lecture||Monday||15:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1045)|
|20 Oct 17 - 24 Nov 17||Lecture||Friday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (182-2001)|
Class: 7493. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Certificate of University Preparation (Level 4).