This short course is designed to cover the installation and servicing of air conditioning systems.
Topics covered on this short course include:
- Environmental considerations
- Industry codes of practice
- Theory of heat movement
- Types of refrigerant
- Air conditioning components
- Controls and ancillary equipment
- Evacuation and charging systems
- Servicing, fault finding and repair
- Recovery and recycling of refrigerants
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a Unitec Certificate of Attendance.
Minimum Enrolment Number
Maximum Enrolment Number
$529.40 (including GST and service fee)