- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable the student to apply and develop an understanding of factors relating to the design of construction projects including design principles, cultural differences, and the relationship between people and their built environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology programme to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 17 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||14:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
|8 May 18 - 26 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||14:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (115-2017)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology.