- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically examine the strategic management of architectural businesses, and their business management models.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Architecture (Professional) programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Strategic plans and budgets, marketing plans, business taxation strategies, management styles, quality management strategies, Total Quality Management, interpreting company financial reports, profit and loss reports, balance sheets, management accounting systems, business ethics, entrepreneurial behaviour, ethical considerations of cash flow management
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|8 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2070)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2070)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Architecture (Professional).