Negotiated Study 6611 (ARCH6611)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To explore the student’s chosen topic in the discipline or practice of architecture, in a supervised 15-credit study at Level 6.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bachelor of Architectural Studies programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Selection of topic and development of proposition; negotiation of Project Agreement; compilation of research; discussion and evaluation of material with supervisor; analysis of research; design and preparation of report.
1. The topic must be relevant to the aim of the course.
2. The study will be carried out in accordance with a programme of work agreed with a nominated supervisor.
3. The study will be carried out under the guidance of the nominated supervisor.
4. The nominated supervisor will be on the academic staff of UNITEC.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1029. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1129. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5255. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Architectural Studies.