- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To develop, through studies in a chronological framework, a sound understanding of significant eras, periods and movements in Western architectural history, and an awareness of the architectural histories of major non-Western cultures from the mid-eighteenth century AD to the present era.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Pre-requisite: ARCH5311.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|6 Mar 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
|8 Mar 18 - 12 Apr 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
|1 May 18 - 5 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||10:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
|3 May 18 - 7 Jun 18||Lecture||Thursday||08:30 - 10:30||Mt Albert (001-2075)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Architectural Studies.