Practical Biostatistics (CISC8009)
- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- Introduces biostatistics to students from non-statistical backgrounds to advance an understanding of how statistics can be used in applied research for hypothesis testing and exploring data relationships.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Health Science or the PGDip in Health Science or the PGCert in Health Science or the Master of Applied Practice or PGDip in Applied Practice or PGCert in Applied Practice to enrol in this course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1877. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5703. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Practice, Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Practice.