- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To devise and develop a conceptual and practical approach to the audit of financial statements
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: CISC8802 and CISC8803.
- Topics include:
The nature and purpose of auditing Audit planning, audit risk and professional scepticism Audit procedures and audit documentation Audit reporting Ethical dilemmas for auditors
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1294. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5049. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Aug 17 - 17 Nov 17||Lecture||Friday||09:00 - 13:00||Mt Albert (180-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).