- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To analyse the financial accounting skills required in the practice of accounting and financial analysis extending to external reporting within a regulatory framework
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
May The role of financial reporting
New Zealand Accounting Standards Framework ? elements and their recognition and measurement
The double entry process and its application to the preparation of financial statements including the statements of performance, financial position, cash flows and movements in equity
External reporting requirements
Analysis of financial statements
Accounting for Inventory, Property, plant and equipment, Intangible assets, Impairment, Accounting policies, Changes in accounting estimates and errors, Events after the reporting period
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1289. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5032. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|22 Aug 17 - 14 Nov 17||Lab||Tuesday||13:00 - 17:00||Mt Albert (183-1001)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).