- 45 (0.375 EFTS)
- To enable students to undertake a consultation project that identifies knowledge gaps and significant challenges faced by communities, professional bodies and/or industry; and to identify future priorities through robust and authentic engagement with appropriate communities, professional bodies and/or industries.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: CISC8002 or CISC8030. Restrictions: CISC9060 & CISC9090 & CISC9120.
- Topics include:
Nature of research
Kaupapa Maori philosophy
Collaborating/consulting with and for the benefit of communities, professional bodies and/or industries
Research methodologies appropriate to subject
Ethical issues in research and practice
Identification of researchable problems
Data collection and analysis
Research and Ethics proposals
Presentations (written and oral)
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1295. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5050. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Aug 17 - 15 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||18:00 - 21:00||Mt Albert (112-4021)|
Class: 6689. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice (Health Science), Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Social Practice).