- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To apply New Zealand taxation principles, policies and processes to individual and business taxpayers and problems.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
1. New Zealand tax system, including anti-avoidance provisions
2. Income and deductions
3. Provisional tax
4. Taxation of individuals
5. Taxation of business entities including partnerships, companies and Look through companies, dividends and dividend withholding tax, and imputation credit account
6. Goods and services tax
7. Fringe benefits tax
8. Tax planning and Tax avoidance
9. International taxation
10. Statutory requirements and professional ethics
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1293. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5048. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|25 Aug 17 - 17 Nov 17||Lecture||Friday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (182-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).