- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically examine conceptual and practical issues in relation to the complex areas of external financial reporting.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
Conceptual Framework Accounting for revenue Accounting for provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets Accounting for income taxes
Accounting for financial instruments Business combinations and consolidations of wholly-owned subsidiaries Translation of financial statements of foreign entities
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1291. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5044. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|23 Aug 17 - 27 Sep 17||Lecture||Wednesday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
|11 Oct 17 - 15 Nov 17||Lecture||Wednesday||13:30 - 17:30||Mt Albert (180-2045)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).