- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To critically evaluate the essential requirements of an accounting information system with the aim to select/design a new system using advanced technologies and controls that helps an entity to meet its financial and non-financial information requirements.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Master of Applied Practice programme to enrol in this course.
- Topics include:
May AIS concepts Systems development life cycle (SDLC) Database management system (DBMS) Enterprise resource planning systems (ERP)
COSO control framework Cyber security Data Analytics and Reporting Automated fraud detection Cloud services, XERO, Intuit
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1290. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5042. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|21 Aug 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lab||Monday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
|9 Oct 17 - 13 Nov 17||Lab||Monday||12:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (112-1101)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Master of Applied Practice, Master of Applied Practice (Professional Accounting).