Veterinary Medical and Surgical Care (Sem A) (NSCI6104-SA)
- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to manage and apply the principles and practices of veterinary nursing care in a range of clinical situations.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the NZ Diploma in Veterinary Nursing to enrol in this course. Co-requisite: NSCI6101. Pre-requisite: NZ Cert in Animal Technology (Vet Nurse Asst). Students must enrol in both NSCI6104-SA & NSCI6104-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1842. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1843. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.