Veterinary Laboratory Procedures (Sem B) (NSCI6504-SB)
- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To enable the student to integrate microbiology knowledge with laboratory procedures to detect and identify pathogens and parasites that cause diseases relevant to the New Zealand Veterinary Industry.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing programme to enrol in this course. Pre-requisites: NSCI5720 or (NSCI5103 and NSCI5104). Students must enrol in both NSCI6504-SA & NSCI6504-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5667. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 7714. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Diploma in Veterinary Nursing.