Animal Clinical Care (Sem A) (NSCI5705-SA)
- 7.5 (0.063 EFTS)
- To enable the student to apply specific husbandry requirements for animals in clinical care and recognise the role of a veterinary assistant as part of a veterinary team.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 1828. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 1829. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (Veterinary Nursing Assistant).