- 30.0 (0.25 EFTS)
- This course aims to enable students to demonstrate principles of dog training based on learning theory and dog behavioural development and have a working knowledge of handling and mitigating problem behaviours using positive training and welfare-focused solutions.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both NSCI4724-SA & NSCI4724-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5672. This timetable is currently unavailable.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|24 Jul 17 - 25 Sep 17||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
|25 Jul 17 - 26 Sep 17||Practical||Tuesday||08:30 - 12:30||( )|
|Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|27 Jul 17 - 28 Sep 17||Practical||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||( )|
|Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|16 Oct 17 - 20 Nov 17||Lecture||Monday||09:30 - 11:30||Mt Albert (182-1002)|
|17 Oct 17 - 7 Nov 17||Practical||Tuesday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|17 Oct 17 - 21 Nov 17||Practical||Tuesday||08:30 - 12:30||( )|
|19 Oct 17 - 9 Nov 17||Practical||Thursday||13:00 - 15:00||Mt Albert (023-1020)|
|19 Oct 17 - 23 Nov 17||Practical||Thursday||08:30 - 12:30||( )|
- Note: This course is offered as part of New Zealand Certificate in Animal Management (Canine Behaviour and Training).