Animal Welfare Investigations (Sem B) (NSCI4020-SB)
- 15.0 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to respond appropriately to a complaint, carry out an investigation and/or a patrol in a compliance context, collect and record evidence that may be used in court.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Certificate in Animal Welfare Investigations programme to enrol in this course. Students must enrol in both NSCI4020-SA & NSCI4020-SB to complete the course.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
Class: 5979. This timetable is currently unavailable.
Class: 5980. This timetable is currently unavailable.
- Note: This course is offered as part of Certificate in Animal Welfare Investigations.