- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- To enable students to critically examine contemporary taxation issues affecting the New Zealand business environment.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach of Business, Dip in Prof Accountancy, GDip in Prof Accountancy or GCert in Prof Accountancy to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs: BBus & DPA: (ACTY6210 or ALAF6208). Restriction: ALAF7208. GCPA &GDPA: ACTY6210.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|26 Jul 18 - 27 Sep 18||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (180-1003)|
|18 Oct 18 - 22 Nov 18||Lecture||Thursday||13:00 - 16:00||Mt Albert (180-1003)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Certificate in Professional Accountancy, Graduate Diploma in Professional Accountancy.