- 15 (0.125 EFTS)
- Utilising a Service-Dominant Logic and gap analysis context, provide students with an in-depth knowledge of the concepts of services marketing and its role in the economy and to develop and recommend approaches to the marketing of professional services.
- Pre-requisites / Co-requisites:
- Students must be admitted to the Bach Business, GDip Business or Bach Applied Technology to enrol in this course. Pre-reqs for BBus: APMG5340 or (BSNS5340 and BSNS5390). Co-req for GDBus: BSNS5340. Restrictions for BBus & GDBus: BSNS5372 and APMG5372.
- Choose your class for this course from the option(s) below. You will need to attend all the sessions in that class to complete the course. Where more than one class number is shown, choose one of them and attend all sessions within that class number. (Note: If a class is held in different locations at the same time, you only need to attend all the sessions in one of the locations.)
- There are no classes on public holidays.
You need to attend all sessions of this class as listed below.
|From – To||Session||Day||Time||Campus (Room)|
|27 Feb 18 - 10 Apr 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (023-1009)|
|1 May 18 - 26 Jun 18||Lecture||Tuesday||09:30 - 12:30||Mt Albert (023-1009)|
- Note: This course is offered as part of Bachelor of Business (Accountancy), Bachelor of Business (Finance), Bachelor of Business (Management), Bachelor of Business (Marketing), Graduate Diploma in Business (Marketing).