Student Self Service
Use MyPortal to access Student Self Service to enrol, re-enrol, access assignment and course grade results, update personal details and more.
- Change the forgotten password section to point to the link https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your email address and the capture characters
- Hit ‘Next’
- If your challenge question or mobile phone has not been previously set, contact the IMS Help desk Ph: +64 9 815 4321 Extn 8484
- Select the verification option if available and provide the challenge answers required or supply the code delivered to your mobile phone
- Enter a new a new password and click ‘Finish’
Steps to set up Challenges and Responses
- Set your response questions or mobile phone here http://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Enter your current Unitec email address and password
- Enter either / update your mobile phone or security questions or both
- Hit ‘looks good’
If you have any issues please contact the IMS Help desk Ph: +64 9 815 4321 Extn 8484.
Self Service Documentation
Below are training instructions for using the new Student Self Service system.
Note: To access the live Student Self Service, please login to the https://myportal.unitec.ac.nz.
|Student Self Service Simulations*
*Simulation files can only be used on campus
|Student Self Service Job Aids||Student Self Service Videos|
|Logging in to Student Self Service||1 Logging in to Student Self Service.pdf|
|Student Self Service Overview||2 Student Self Service Overview.pdf|
|Acknowledging Application Decision Online||3 Acknowledging Application Decisions Online.pdf|
|Updating Contact Details Online||4 Updating Contact Details Online.pdf|
|Viewing Assignment Results Online||5 Viewing Assignment Results Online.pdf||Viewing Academic Results Online|
|Viewing Final Grades Online||6 Viewing Final Grades Online.pdf|
|Entering Enrol Request Online||7 Entering Enrol Request Online.pdf|
Free 4 U
Free 4 U provide MS Office training courses at Henderson and Albany.
Click here for more information