The IMS Support Portal has been changed to give you more self service options, greater visibility of your support calls and an improved experience with IMS.
Please click on the “Sign in with UNITEC” link on the IMS Support Portal and enter your user name and password.
As a staff member at Unitec, you can access:
- Access your emails, calendar, address book, Yammer and sites through the Office365 Portal.
- Access your applications, processes and forms through the thenest.unitec.ac.nz.
- Request IMS services and raise IMS support calls through the IMS Support Portal.
You will initially need to login to the myUnitec portal and set up the answers to security questions (see section Steps to set up Challenges and responses below). If you haven’t already done this and require your password reset please contact the IMS Help desk Ph: +64 9 815 4321 Extn 8484.
Forgotten your password?
- Go to https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com
- Enter your email address and the capture characters
- Hit ‘Next’
- If your challenge question or mobile phone has not been previously set, contact the IMS Help desk Ph: +64 9 815 4321 Extn 8484
- Select the verification option if available and provide the challenge answers required or supply the code delivered to your mobile phone
- Enter a new a new password and click ‘Finish’
Steps to set up Challenges and Responses
- Set your response questions or mobile phone here http://aka.ms/ssprsetup
- Enter your current Unitec email address and password
- Enter either / update your mobile phone or security questions or both
- Hit ‘looks good’