This scholarship applies to International students who pathway from a Unitec English language programme into a Unitec mainstream academic programme.
|Award value: up to $7,000||Number available: 5,000|
|Contact: Scholarship team|
International students who have completed a Unitec English Language course are eligible for this Scholarship when they are accepted into a Unitec certificate, diploma, degree, graduate diploma or postgraduate diploma programme of one year or longer full-time duration (“a mainstream programme”).
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be an International student
- apply to study English as a new student at Unitec in 2017 or 2018
- complete and pay for at least one semester of English language at Unitec by taking one of these programmes - the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Levels 3 to 5)
- be accepted into a Unitec mainstream programme that has a minimum of one year full-time study
- pay the balance of you tuition fees for the mainstream programme (minus the scholarship amount)
When you complete your English language studies and you enrol in a mainstream programme you will receive a scholarship with a total value of up to $7,000.
- $2,625 towards your one-year programme tuition fees
- $5,250 towards your two-year programme tuition fees (paid in two installments)
- $7,000 towards your three-year programme tuition fees (paid in three installments).
The scholarship will be credited against the tuition fees for that mainstream programme. You agree to pay all remaining fees for the mainstream programme.