|Award value: $1,500||Number available: 2|
|Provider: Chancellor Construction Ltd.|
|Contact: Sue-Ann Wang firstname.lastname@example.org|
Chancellor Construction Ltd. is offering $1500 scholarships and practical work experience to two high performing International Students at Unitec each semester.
- must be a full-time International Student
- in your second year or above in studies
- must have achieved an average grade of B- or above (on compulsory papers) for your previous year’s study
- must have maintained an 80% or above attendance record in each of your courses in your previous year’s study
This scholarship is available for the following programmes:
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Construction
- Bachelor of Computing Systems
*Voluntary work experience is highly desirable.
Application closing date
30th April 2017
How to apply
Submit your two-page CV, and a 150-200 word cover letter describing why you would be a great addition to the Chancellor team, and how you would spend this money.