Unitec are proud to sponsor a number of organisations and events in Auckland. Our current sponsorship includes:
- The Blues, Auckland Rugby, Auckland Secondary School Rugby Finals and The Blues U-18’s
- Auckland Marathon and the Run & Walk Series
- Westpac Auckland West Business Awards
- Dempsey Wood Motor Racing
- Outlook for Someday
Mutually beneficial strategic partnerships can help align your brand with Unitec and our reputation to Relook, Rethink and Redesign learning.
Unitec receives a large number of applications for sponsorship. To help us to understand and better assess your sponsorship request please read the below information and submit your information on the Sponsorship Request page.
Proposals are evaluated for:
- Positive exposure opportunities for our brand
- A good fit for our brand
- View to develop long-term, sustainable partnerships/relationships
- Provide tangible benefits to our community
- Provide opportunities for our students to gain industry experience or enhance the student life
- Provide opportunity as a student recruitment activity
- Have high impact, relevance and visibility
- Reflect excellence
- Tertiary education exclusivity (e.g. no conflicting brands)
Please note we are unable to consider opportunities that involve liquor, tobacco, gambling, religious groups or individuals.
The submission of a proposal is not a guarantee of sponsorship. The proposal must be completed and submitted at least 6 months prior to the event. All proposals will be reviewed by the Unitec Sponsorship and Events team. Incomplete or late proposals may not be considered.
Sponsorship requests which do not meet our initial criteria will not progress further.
Please complete the Sponsorship Request to submit your application.
Last edited: 20 December 2013