Introducing Unitec’s new online student portal that has replaced the old MyUnitec!
The student portal is your one-stop shop for all your online Unitec needs.
In the new student portal dashboard you can:
- Update contact details
- View latest news
- Enrol in programmes and short courses
- Pay your tuition fees
- View course timetables and results
- Access support services and more
Regardless of whether you are new or returning to Unitec, you can find everything you need within the new student portal under the “Useful Links” widget. To login to the student portal, you will need to use your Unitec email address (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
Need to find your timetable or reenrol?
- Log onto Myportal using the Unitec log in details you were sent - this is your full Unitec email address (e.g. email@example.com) and password.
- Select Student Self Service from the Useful Links box and login again this time using your Unitec username only (e.g. smithj07) and password.
- From here you'll be able to access your Student Self-Service screens that allow you to check your enrolment, view timetable etc.
If you've logged into the student portal and still can't see your timetable get in touch and our team will help further.
Forgot your password to the student portal?